? ??????????????Bright Shapes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??24 Grabs Today. 1729 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Feel The Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (16 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Flowers Blo BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Nov 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

I've really needed a break from school to really start on my college apps and to study for my upcoming SATs. I'm really starting to feel the pressure of college. My parents have such high expectations of me, but I'm not sure if I can meet up to their standards. Hopefully, all of my hard work will pay off this Saturday.

I read the Kite Runner during the break, and I finished it about a day. I couldn't put the book down! I have to say, this is the first book that has made me cry. It was so real, and I felt as if I was actually there with the characters.
I summarized the whole book and told the story to my mom. Then, she started to cry too! haha..

My Thanksgiving was pretty good. The food was incredible, but I think i gained about 10 lbs...
I watched New Moon... again! and I seriously will never get tired of staring at Taylor Lautner (I'm still Team Edward though!). hehe

Hopefully this week will be great...and I hope everyone else has had a wonderful, relaxing break!

0 comments: