? ??????????????Bright Shapes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??24 Grabs Today. 1729 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Feel The Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (16 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Flowers Blo BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Dec 3, 2009

Blahh...

This week has definitely been one of those 'blah' weeks. I haven't watched t.v. for a week and a half, which is a record for me. It's been broken.. who knows why. I asked my dad to fix it, but then decided against it since the SATs are this week...

I miss watching.... The Hills, The City, Cake Boss, The Real Housewives, Real World/Road Rules Challenge.... hahaha I'm such a geek.

I've actually been reading A LOT. The Kite Runner was a great novel. My Spanish teacher let me borrow "A Thousand Spendid Suns." It horrified me. He uses such vivid details, and it seriously gave me nightmares.

I've also been studying a lot. I'm not really used to studying, so i've been having a hard time. I haven't had much homework this week, which is a big surprise. Maybe God told them not to give as much homework because he knows how much I've been studying? hehe..

Other than studying and school, a lot more has been happening. I've realized that I create walls towards people. I don't know why.. Each day, my Spanish teacher has a quote on her board. Today it said, "Loneliness is caused because people form walls instead of bridges." What a perfect quote.
Friendship is such an important thing. It shapes you to become who you are, and it teaches you how to form relationships. I don't think i've been a good friend lately, but I'm definitely trying to improve. And a very special sorry to someone.. if you're reading this.'
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

0 comments: