? ??????????????Bright Shapes? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??24 Grabs Today. 1729 Total Grabs. ?????
?Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Feel The Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (16 Ratings)??23 Grabs Today. 8760 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Flowers Blo BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Jan 12, 2010

THINGS CARRIED

Well, everyone tells me that i carry a "suitcase", but I don't carry much inside.
Before I leave the house, I always make sure I have three things:
1. my wallet
2. my cellphone
3. my keys

I also carry other items as well, but I guess you can say they're not as important to me. I change purses a lot and when I do, I leave the other items behind. Honestly, I don't like to carry that much with me. They feel like a burden to me, and they make my load heavier.

I guess this kinda relates to my life in some ways. I don't like to burden myself with unecessary thoughts or people. I like to get straight to the point, and I want to feel light and free. In another point of view, it could be the reason I procrastinate so often. If I have something that has to get done, but I don't really want to do it, I might put if off in my head so that it doens't become burdensome (i'm not sure if this is a real word). Procrastination is just one of the many bad habits I have.

I also like to keep a couple of items handy.
-chapstick
-lots of markers
-earphones/ipod
-gum

0 comments: